In a family
with sporting members, especially children or young, it is smart to tune up the
basic health habits better than average. It´s very helpful if parents too have
good health habits, because the youngster imitates them and everybody gain.
Sports require more energy, but they also test and strain the body in many other ways too. The muscles and ligaments and the joints are stressed more and overall metabolism needs to work harder and consume much more nutrients than normally. Also balancing the body after exercise requires more.
Good health habits remove tiredness, improve intellectual functions, add energy, help concentrate better on the rehearsals and all together, help get better sport results.
In the following there are the most basic health hints worthwhile for everybody to follow:
- Go to sleep 09 – 11 PM and get enough efficient sleeping hours which sleep before 3 AM.
- Get yourself good quality and deep sleep. This can be attained by shutting the screens 1 h before, keeping the smartphones in flight mode at night, sleeping nude and all night in well ventilating air, stomach not too full, no light at all in the room, good shades blocking all the light from outside, quiet / no noise at all and with snoring persons in another room.
If the bed feels
unexplainably uncomfortable and changing mattress or pillow does not help, there
might be earth radiating in the room (this is NOT radon), which disturbs human
metabolism. In that case one needs to try to move the bed, sleep in the other
room or built a ground connected 2 mm copper wire circle close to the walls and connect it to
the grounding nut is the wall socket.
GOOD AND SUFFICIENT SLEEP IN THERIGHT TIME IS THE MOST IMPORTANT HEALTH FACTOR !
3. Eat only minimum amount of processedrefined snacks or foods like candy, soft drinks, processed industrial foods andfast foods. These means sugar in its all 54 forms, white wheat, deep friedfoods and processed potatoes. Cut down carbon hydrates and eat foods withhealthy oils and other fats.
4. Eat most foods as unprocessednatural and nutrient – dense foods like vegetables, fruits, berries, nuts,seeds, seaweeds, butter, cold pressed olive-, linen- and hemp seed oils andvarious proteins like fish, eggs (2 – 3 a day), grass fed meat, chicken, fullfat but unsweetened dairy products and 100 % whole grain cereals in moderateamounts.
5. To cover the unavoidable nutrition deficiencieswhat come with modern food, eat 2 wide range multi vitamin – mineral pillsdaily, + 100 mcg of Vitamin D and + 1 g (1000 mg) of Omega3 purified (E-EPA)fish oil. Its ok to eat the vit. D also in summer time. You can leave it offonly when you truly sunbathing and getting brown in the summer. With those amounts,there is no fear at all about any too high or risky amounts of anything.
To be healthy all farm animals eat supplementing nutrients, because the sciencehas found out that food grown in the old and leached soils, does not cover allour needs anymore. The same goes with people, for sure.
THESE SIMPLE CHOICES SUPPORT HEALTH, GROWING, DEVELOPING IN THE SCOOL AND IN THE SPORT VERY WELL BASED ON MODERN AND PROFESSIONALLY RELIABLE HEALTH SCIENCES.
Tennis Player (2 side forehand J)
Voluntary supporter of JTCC
Preventive health expert
PS: A very good and free source for the preventive health information and science is mercola.com. In sitting health (good posture and healthy back without pain etc. is salli.com)